a walk with Honey  

Posted by Honey & Lemon in ,

It's always so fun and loved to go out with Honey. Took a train to Clementi but almost took to the wrong bus to NP. I really have STM lor...mum say I need to sleep early more often and eat more fish FYI i hate fish cause imagine getting choke on the fish bones which i did.

Anyway, we went to Orchard Cineleisure ya blame Singapore for being small and I had to do some CNY shopping. I went to Collage yeah bought one T-shirt that's all...T-T dunno what to buy leh. Where can buy lots of nice guys stuff???

SHOPPING LIST
T-shirts
Shirts
Jeans
Pants(maybe)
Shoes
Bags(definitely)
Wallet(hmm?)
anymore?

Talk with Honey and I told her that I want to open my own shop a cafe probably then she will be selling children stuffs. It'll be cool working hard to realise this dream. This Saturday, a new sofa will arrived YAHOO going to jump on it. Bye bye old sofa you have done your job but you're fired MUHAHA.. ok i am crazy randomzzz

Bus drivers really need to improve their driving skills. They always give people a hell of a roller coaster ride.

Tomorrow is going to be tiring i got to do spring cleaning with my mum. As the Chinese saying goes 旧的不去,新的不来。

This entry was posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 at 12:24 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment