It's been a long time  

Posted by Honey & Lemon in

Hello blog, I know I have been neglecting you. This sem is coming to the end and soon it's going to be my 3rd year in Retail Management which up till now has been quite >.<

Wondering how IPP or attachment is going to be hope it will be an interesting and fruitful experience.

Anyway Chinese New Year is arriving which is good and bad news. Well besides getting angbaos and eating lots of ba kwa, i get to visit relatives and friends. The best part is that I get to shop for my clothes and etc.

Sadly, this year all our relatives are not coming to have reunion dinner on the CNY eve as my aunt can't cope with the amount of food. I hope my grandfather becomes as healthy as he used to, seeing him lose weight each day make the fear in my heart grew bigger and bigger.

I will face each day with a smile just like what many people say (but tend to forget) life is so short, enjoy it. Yesterday, the NUS talk give me a wake up call that how much effort I have to put in in order to get into a university. Been thinking about how the future will be, guess i have to take a step at a time.

Hearing the peformance of "When You Believe" always make me feel that if you hang onto your beliefs and never give up, miracles do happen right? How I wish Honey was there with me ^^v



This entry was posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 2:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment