ups and downs  

Posted by Honey & Lemon

let's start with abit of randomness i like this kind of word alignment=D


CNY was quite different from usual without my AH GONG
he was the greatest man in the whole family
i dint know he had such an impact on everyone including me

this year, i didnt care how much ang baos there were i just wanted to spend time
with the people i knew, i talk more about myself asked them how they were doing
very different from past years maybe this is growing up too

i really wished my ah gong was here and he would always lead the gambling "BIG 2" wave
asking us to play at night till who knows wat time

this year, he couldnt make it he was hospitalised
got a huge shock from my mum
she was told that this was the last time we might get to see him
LUCKILY, 'whoever' up there didnt take him away from us yet

i sigh with relief
how many more days?
i don't want him to leave?
i want him to tell more stories about the old days?

he can no longer talk barely even breathing properly
each time i see him inhaling the oxygen
i could not help but wish that I could take away him sufferings

Today, i went to see him again
in his eyes, i saw how tired how painful he was in
i approached him touched his hand and called AH GONG
2nd Aunt eyes went watery
Mum went to ask about the conditions..
____________________________________________________________________

!!!GOOD NEWS !!!!
I went to Honey's house first time entering her house as her boyfriend
I greeted them with all the Chinese auspicious sayings
We had steamboat together YUM!!
Her parents were extremely nice to me
giving me lots of food ^^b
her sister was like the same as Honey
Eat very little de!! LOL
Her brother asked me some question which
i thought Honey's father would asked instead
WAS super NERVOUS
1st time experience
Honey was enjoying the me turning paiseh

Well at least i know their parents kinda like me right? haha
Watch tv and also chat with Honey's mum.
NICE

PLUS PLUS+++++
First time seeing honey wearing a dress
OMG!! rite!!
She was so paiseh haha but she was very cantik(all the time)




This entry was posted on Friday, January 30, 2009 at 7:39 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment