Gym Training  

Posted by Honey & Lemon

went to gym to work out a sweat. muhahaha
on my mind had quite a lot of things
well, i guess i am at the age where i have to consider many things
study is super important as it probably determine what kind of job u will be getting in the future
my friend ask me what i want to be which
i replied. " i want to be entrepreneur"
immediately thought of no money la, dunno can make it anot

then ping ding say about working with the old old alumni grp
she says "never try never know"
which many of us sure hear this 4 words before
but how many of us have done the things we really do
i guess that's why we have regrets ba

i had been slacking for this sem which i realise
what am i doing?
didn't i tell myself that i had to work hard not to let my mum and myself down
i guess my motivation is that short
i have to work hard so in the future
i can give my mum and honey a good life

MOTIVATION 100% AH!!!!
GIVE IT MY ALL!!
WORK HARD FOR BUSINESS LAW cos i totally hate it
i must love it. I love u business law!!
i love all my modules!!

back to gym
me and nic went to gym first.
nic had to "do his TEP" again hahah
i went to run can watch tv and run at the same time quite shiok
somemore gt air-con
then listen to music run really quite less stressful
sorry nic lost ur cushion thingy for your earpiece

really bo lat sian nid to train harder to become the best POKEMON=p
hehe fighting KH!!

everyday must tell myself i can do it!!!
STUDY START TODAY!

This entry was posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 at 12:40 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment