Posted by Honey & Lemon

super long while since i update my Honey also say i outdated T-T

august has been a bz and fun month i guess...
MSC is coming to the end left 2 days to go...


went to F.I.R concert my first ever concert which was totally cool the coolest of all...totally high during the entire concert make me love them even more...The process to get to Singapore Indoor was hell nv wan to go through tat again...Bought a F.I.R t-shirt so cool...took some photos and videos but the videos can hear me shooting hahah...

Ytd VE peeps celebrated bd for August babies Lifeng, Yeo Cheng, Karen and ME..



Want to thanks everyone who contributed to the present hehe TOTALLY love it..they got me a green shirt a colour i rarely wear? hAhA Love them lots..had so much laughter and photos taken


Talk about crazy stuffs haha cannot stand Karen being super naive...


Celebrated BD wif family today..Grandma n Aunt gave me angbaos yeah^^v


Birthday is coming in like 30 mins more...
i guess my only wish is for everyone to be happy just like all the other birthday wishes i had made but this year adding in one more wish is to have


more sweet days with HONEY!!


hope i can blog more...lazy as usual can i be half as lazy OMG!! HAHAH

GOING TO MISS OPS and MSC PEEPS!!


CANT WAIT FOR VE RECORDING
Vox ALumni CONCERT Coming soon...


This whole year is so packed...

Honey M-U-A-C-K-S!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 11:10 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment