Posted by Honey & Lemon

14-08-08
A day i will never forget...
After MSC, i went back home and saw a soft toy doggy and a CD

In that CD, got tracks of Honey playing the keyboard ^^ and a video which almost make me teared super touched by the video...
Honey surprised me was scared by her hahaha she laughed and laughed evil rite...



LOVE HONEY

We went out to Raffles City Shopping Centre where we had our dinner and Ben n Jerry ice cream super full...My best birthday ever!!


Thanks honey for giving me such a surprise and I was very touched by your actions.

I love you very much. I really can't live without you.

MUACKS!!


Feeding each other ice cream haha had a few takes before a nice one


Lemon ♥ Honey



15-08-08


Last Day of MSC


To be honest, I am really going to miss all my friends that I had made in MSC n EMRS.


Life in TEP wouldnt be fun without you guys. I am really really happy to know you all.


Had lots of fun times dun think there is any unhappy ones...


Farewell party was full of laughter with the games

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 16, 2008 at 9:31 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment