Posted by Honey & Lemon

wednesday went out with honey cos we both miss each other too much just cant help it =D
Honey is so cute sorry that i make you worried about my flu..love the way she looks when she is "angry" with me HAHA =p so evil...
We went to marina square cos I wanted to capture our memories tgt..credits to Joycelyn.
wanted to watch Hancock but it will midnight by the time we reach home.

Therefore, we went Esplanade to haf Haagen Daz ice cream.
Saturday, I dint went for Vox Alumni Choir and met up with Honey to have my haircut. She like to see me cut hair so i will paiseh. Like to see me paiseh lo. We napped at my house i had a super good rest. Went to nic n xiuhui bd celebration then to glenn bd bbq. Nice catching up with everyone. YEAH!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 12:59 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment