Posted by Honey & Lemon

It's been super long since i blogged. One word to describe me "lazy".

Honey & Lemon went to Singapore flyer together with my mum,sis and aunt. Honey was so paiseh to talk to my mum lo. I am glad my mum actually invited Honey cos i wanted to go with her on the Flyer ride too.

PICTURES TIME

MSC is coming to end soon..i am going to miss MSC peeps they are all so much fun. Tml VE will be performing at LTS-1 for the debate finals. Vox Alumni is also going to perform in
20th Sept(TBC) i just cant get enough of singing. Voice Ensemble will also be doing a recording how cool is that i really cant wait thinking about it jus excites me. Many performance going on going to be tough but I will enjoy it.
I MUST FIGHTING!! Loving Honey^^

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 4:13 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment