Posted by Honey & Lemon

It's been a while since i blogged getting lazy to update.








Glenn is back from australia with gifts bomerang and long bubblegum...Full attendance so great to see that and it's nice to hear all the parts singing...I Love My Love and Ut e vor hage sounds nice i really hope we can put up a concert..








Had pepper lunch with Glenn,Xiu Hui, Ben, Joyce and Jie Wei. YUMMY!! but ex...yea kang give us discount so nice hahah....








Being engrossed in ben psp got me late for meeting honey, so sorry make her wait. I really got to be more punctual. I finally got a new belt at Far East love spending time with honey =D...We walk around orchard went to taka to visit honey best fren where we were thinking of what to do and we had a chance to play with the lucky draw haha so funny...





We were heading to Cine but ended the wrong way so we went to MS reminded of what we did that ended up going home late...We went to Esplanade library to slack the librarian like to ka jiao us. Took a bus to honey home which took super long and 2 crazy pigs started to doodle on each other hands..hahah

Lemon ROX haha with Cute faces on Honey Hand
Honey and Lemon

I love You

I love Honey

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 12:52 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment