Posted by Honey & Lemon



I want a dog a golden retriever puppy






it has been a dream of mine ever since i went to japan exchange and there is this golden retriever in the host house that i stayed in for 3 days.


After watching this movie with honey on Thursday, I really want to keep a dog esp golden retriever. The name of the dog in the movie is call Socks. I guess only dog-lovers will love this movie. It is really a simple story of a dog and owner.
If i have a dog I will name it Leney(Lemon & Honey) or Looney =D kk. Then i will also keep 10 promises with it. Hope pet owners really learn to cherish their pets. ^^v
Thursday I must work hard to do my best. I must work hard...JIAYOU FIGHTING!!

This entry was posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 at 9:28 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment