Posted by Honey & Lemon

Fri 12/9

Honey and I went to watch BOYS over Flowers(japanese F4). So nice I was touched and Honey was beside me say i more emotional than her which is kinda true!!

Nice movie to watch with your girl/boyfriend!!


What's one of my dreams?


Sat 13/9


Had Dinner at Granny house..dirtied my shirt had to go home to change

After that, we went to Fish Spa OMG!!

All the fish like LOVE my legs!


Freaking ticklish!! I was like laughing and Honey was "sayang-ing" my arm

We put our legs in and out until we finally got used to it like 10 mins lata?



Eat Popeyes and then we went home>.<>

Sunday 14/9


One of my dreams come true!


I just love the days with Honey!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 at 11:45 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment