Posted by Honey & Lemon

Thanks Honey for drawing all this pictures that make me want to love n cherish you ever more.











Although you are going to have your attachment but i will think of you like i always do



I miss you too so you should have draw 2 guns instead =)



I am always here for you as well so next time draw me just by your side



I love you too muacks so the 2 pigs should be kissing each other


and the quiz was kinda difficult haha maybe i am slow....矮luff油 i love you





sorry if my pig that i draw look abit scary now i see the pig abit like ah long HAHAH


Even if we have lesser time together, as long as we continue to cherish and love each other it's enough for me. I am really thankful that i get to know you and being your boyfriend i really am fortunate. I am not really good at words but i am sure you know how i feel. =D

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 1, 2008 at 8:57 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment