tired ^.^  

Posted by Honey & Lemon

Yesterday, as usual have no inspiration for Fathers' Day poster totally dunno what to do. I guess inspiration comes when it wants to. All thanks to Honey that brighten up my mood, I cant wait to go out with her although she is still paiseh n all...

Really Hope TEP grade wont get a C wish like maybe will come true...

Went to gym OMG tired i know i know i am weak...training hard FIGHTING!! It's real fun to go gym with your friends can wipe ur sweat on them LOL..

After workout, we went to Caiyun(blurest) house to celebrate her birthday so random cos it was decided last min..Her mum is a good cook and that settle my dinner...


Ah Ben jiayou you can do it!!


Mr Chong treating Team 1 members to dinner happy and after that have plans to go Ah Ben house to overnight then all of us will go VE on saturday together SO COOL!!


looking forward to going out wif zhuzhu... I love you =) i know u miss me as much as i miss you =P



This entry was posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 at 12:37 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment