Posted by Honey & Lemon

Sunday woke up from a deep slumber (must use chim chim english from now on...)

I was angry with mum in the morning but i guess it was my fault. I am sorry MUM

In the afternoon, my mum convinced me to get a facial so that i wont be the 2nd Mark Lee. My first time to the facial was quite a terrifying experience. I was like the only teenager boy standing over there confused with what to do. The beautician asked me to lie down on this bed in this room playing piano songs. She applied some cream stuffs basically she put alot of stuffs on my face and i was just nodding to what she says. At the start my face was so very cooling then kana steaming.....THEN CAME THE PAINFUL PART T-T the beautician use dunno wat thing and torture me(for more details go try it yourself) say somemore but i pull through cause i am going to meet Honey de..

Rush rush rush to meet honey as i was late like 1/2 hr and when i finally found her....things happened

I went shopping for my jeans and got a present for mei at Far East Plaza. Ate at pasta mania, Ham and sausage baked rice(hungry sia!!) she can't stand me watching her eat she will laugh...so shy la honey...I love her even more =)

Watch indiana Jones 4..not bad quite funny just that the fighting scenes are limited guess Harrison Ford is getting too old.

Lemon hug Honey = EXTREMELY HAPPY and LOVED!! <33333

This entry was posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 at 1:25 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment