Posted by Honey & Lemon


Didnt went school for TEP today haha as i took leave.(For What? haha just to clear my leave)


Promised mum to have breakfast with her although a little reluctant but i still get my butt to leave the bed.


Honey knew i was going to cut my hair in the morning and "threaten" me to bring her along or else she wouldnt go out with me. So evil -.-''' haha and they say opposites attracts MUHAHA!!


Throughout the entire haircut, she watched me as i sit there like i am a clown or something. saw her giggling lo make me so paiseh want to "sayang" her la..haha. She says it is taking revenge for looking at her eat or when we walk to give me an experience of how she feels.


After the haircut(which i have become toot), I really abit paiseh to look at her le but in the end still take revenge look at her eat(cos i eat too fast) hahah then her turn to paiseh YEA!! We ate at J8 Bistro Delifrance student meals cheap cheap went with BM0702 once so feel like going back to eat there so i suggested that we bth went there to eat.


Tour around J8 been awhile since i go there, feel so fortunate that Honey is with me to spend my day ^.^v. After that i brought her to my home =D tricked her that my mum is at home today then she dun dare to come. We spend time reading manga "Perfect Girl Evolution"(thanks to Glenn introduction) she read quite far le so i trying to catch up then we bth had our laughs.

I really love spending time with her.I still miss you =D

Hot Honey & Pink Lemon ^.^


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 at 7:53 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment